At Incline, our message is Gospel driven, our music Christ Centered and our motive is to invest in people like you and your family. Our hope is that you will feel welcomed, inspired through the music, and challenged by biblical messages that address everyday life. Our prayer is that you leave with a taste of Jesus' joy in your heart!
OUR GATHERING STARTS AT 10 am at Remington Elementary (2825 Pony Tracks Drive)
• Come as you are…..dress comfortably
• Parking is available in the front of Remington
• Partners are always up front giving a warm welcome and answering any questions you may have.
• As you enter the gym we will have fresh donuts and coffee located by our connect table. Make yourself at home.
• If you take time to fill out a connect card we will send you a few emails to help you know more about our story and our desire to invest in you. Would you like to get those emails now? Click Here
• Incline Nursery/Toddlers is available every Sunday for kids from birth to Pre-K. Your child will enjoy the love and care of our partners as they play and get a short time in the Bible. All our workers are trained and given background checks to insure the best care of your kids.
Our kids check-in table is located by the entrance doors.
• Incline Kids grades K-5 join our gathering for music and then head pack for engaging teaching and fellowship that challenges the students to know and live for Jesus. Kids join our gathering for the message twice a month as we value worshipping with every generation. We provide interactive coloring pages and plenty of love and patience on these days!
• Children of any age are welcome in the gathering at any time for families who desire to do so.